New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Fish Fry

It's Friday in Wisconsin and that means it's time for a Friday Fish Fry. Ask any Wisconsinite what is on the menu on Friday night and the answer is most likely going to be some kind of fish. Usually battered fish with tartar sauce and sides of french fries, coleslaw and rye bread. At Winro everything for our fish fry was homemade, no store bought items on Friday nights. I still have the recipes for the tartar sauce, coleslaw and rye bread in my recipe box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment