New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Horses, dogs and turkey bratwursts...

Today I came to realize something. Taking care of horses is not something I would want to do for a living. They are beautiful animals from afar...scary close up. Barb is gone and her son Michael is responsible for taking care of the horses and I'm responsible for Michael so in a round-about way I'm responsible for taking care of those horses. Thank God there are only five of them!!!Now the dogs are another story, there are three, two on medicine every day but they are much easier to handle and I'm not afraid of them. Brody is a large chocolate lab still young and acts like an overgrown child, Maddy is his mother..she's very layed back and smiles at you (that's hilarious), and Murphy is an older golden retriever that is blind and deaf. Poor Murphy, I keep forgetting that he's deaf and I keep talking to him. I need to pat him on the butt to get his attention. However there is nothing wrong his sense of smell, he can smell food two rooms away!! I shopped with my niece Sami today. She doesn't eat red meat actually doesn't eat anything but chicken or turkey I think (I don't think I could not eat red meat) so we got turkey bratwurst for Sunday supper tomorrow. Interesting...can't wait to see what they taste like. I will keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment