New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

March sales for all types of Scrapbookers...

It's a new month and there are two new specials from Heritage Makers. For the avid scrapbooker we are offering all sizes of scrapbook pages at 10% off the regular price AND 10% off a 12X12 post bond album. Now is the time to design your own photo album for all your traditional and digital 12X12 scrapbook pages.

http://www.heritagemakers.com/430581

No comments:

Post a Comment