New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Exercise, Confusion and Snacks...

Whew...we made it through the first soccer game. My boys played baseball so I know just about nothing about soccer except that the ball is black and white so I kept my mouth shut on the sidelines today. As promised here are pictures of today's game.
Warm Ups...
Remembering what the coach said...kick, kick, kick and no hands...
Oops, wrong team...
And the best part...bananas, snack crackers and juice boxes...YAY!

I think the team moved faster toward the mom with the snacks after the game than they did on the field during the game. You can bet your bottom dollar that these pictures will make it into both my traditional scrapbook pages and my Heritage Maker digital pages, posters, calendars, cards...everyone in my family better get ready

It's just hard to put into words just how much I love this little guy. My heart melts when he looks at me and says "I love you grandma". The thought of leaving him to move to Wisconsin breaks my heart. After I left him today I started one of my crying jags and it didn't stop until I was half way back up the mountain.
It's been a very long day full of different emotions, I'm exhausted and going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment