New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, March 4, 2012

We're back, Sun tanning and headaches...

Mandy and I got back to Heber safely early this evening. It was very hard to leave the sunshine and warmth and I swear it took us a longer amount of time to drive up the mountain than it did to drive down the mountain. Mandy was dragging her feet all the way, she didn't want to leave the Phoenix area. I'm attaching some photos of our hotel room...guess which work area was Mandy's and which work area was mine...We did manage to get another hour or so of tanning in by the pool this morning, well mine can be called tanning...Mandy's we will call sunburning! We stayed at the Country Inn in Tempe, AZ. It was my first time staying at a Country Inn and I was quite impressed. When we arrived they hand us a goody bag with water and snacks, and we could smell the freshly popped popcorn. Then, they make chocolate chip cookies for their guests every evening. The smell was to die for. Mandy said the cookies were delicious, I wouldn't know, I didn't eat any...I was a good girl. They also serve a full breakfast in the mornings and all for only $65 a night. I think that was waaaay worth the price. I got 5 scrapbook pages almost completed. I say almost because none of them have journaling on them yet. If you every took one of my scrapbook classes you'd know how I feel the importance of journaling on your pages is. Aiden was my main subject in all of the pages. It sure felt good to hold a scissors again. I've been having lots of headaches lately because of my sinus problems. I was headache free this weekend until I got to Payson which is about 4,000 feet elevation, by the time I hit Forest Lakes (7, 700 feet in elevation), another small town outside of Heber, my eyes were watering, itching and my headache doubled in pain. There has to be something blooming up in these mountain that is making me so miserable or maybe it's the elevation. ..I don't know which it is. I guess we should have stayed down in Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment