New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Computers and Scrapbooks Tips #10


How to use Microsoft Word

  

10.  Fill-in Page Titles – Print an outline of any font for a fill-in title with a few simple steps. First, choose the landscape page orientation – go to FILE, PAGE SETUP then LANDSCAPE and OK.  Type your page title.  Next choose FORMAT, FONT to select the font style, then COLOR and SIZE you wish.  Under the same menu, click OUTLINE.  Print the title and fill in letters with chalk, pens or other media for a custom effect.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment