New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Down the mountain, up the mountain...

I wish every day could be as fulfilling as today. Great day at work, got loads done in the office. Our president and vice presidents gave us their bimonthly reports on what is going on with our college.They announced many new changes are taking place such as adding buildings, parking lots, and programs.

Then had dinner with my cousin, Mary Christine, at the Red Onion in Heber. I haven't eaten there for months. Since it's Friday I didn't have one of their burgers which they are known for, but the cheese crisp and salad bar were very good. We talked about the upcoming MacGregor Reunion which is going to be in Wisconsin for the first time! The Schroeder branch of the family tree is very excited about hosting all our relatives this summer in Oshkosh.

Then after all of that we (Bella and me) drove down the mountain! I know it was late and I was tired but Aiden has a soccer game at 8 tomorrow morning in Chandler and I can't miss it. I've been visiting with Marina and Jon just got home (11:30pm)  from work.Both of them have been putting in some long hours this week and Jon looks exhausted. But they are young and want to travel so I'm sure they will think every tiring hour was worth it when they are lying on the beach next week in Kauaii.

Tomorrow I have another birthday in the family, a soccer game, a trip back up the mountain and you all will get to see Aiden in action! I have my camera battery charged and ready to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment