New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Birthday and St. Patricks Day...

I have known or do know three very special people who share their birthday with St. Patrick. The first person was Ethel. She was an honorary member of our family and my mother's right hand "person". Ethel had the most beautiful white hair and was probably the tiniest woman that I've ever been around. She helped take care of us kids and also helped my parents with the bookkeeping for their businesses. Even when I was married and gone from home I remembered to call Ethel on her birthday. She has been gone from this earth now for many years but I feel her presence every St. Patrick's Day. The second person is Kelly (what an appropriate name). Kelly came into our lives through my oldest son, Eddie when they were both in the 8th grade. Those two have stayed best friends all these years even though they live 2,000 miles apart. She is from a very Irish Catholic family and proud of it. Then there is my nephew Michael who turned 16 years old today. I remember the day he was born. We were all so happy for my sister and her husband because they had added a son to their family. I want to wish each and every one of them a happy birthday and tell them that I am so glad you were and are part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment