New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, March 1, 2012

Frasier said goodbye, brown bag lunch and little Mikey is 50...

Did you realize that Frasier the tv series was on the air for 11 years and had 264 episodes? I have been watching this series for over a month on Netflix and tonight was the "goodbye" show. I actually cried. Now what am I going to watch? I'm getting ready to teach my next online digital scrapbooking class. I will be teaching you right from the comfort of your own home through Adobe Connect. All you need is to register at www.npc.edu, own a computer and have a fast speed Internet connection. Register today online or you can call 800-266-7845. Classes begin Tuesday, March 6th and continue every Tuesday for the month of March. Time...6pm-7pm Arizona time. We had a "brown bag lunch" with the president of our college today. We are fortunate to have a woman who is so approachable and actually wants to hear our suggestions on how to make our college a better place for our students and staff. Actually, I think we have a great group of people at all our campuses and centers. Not too many employees can say that nowadays about the people they work for and with. My brother Mike received his birthday present last night (almost a month late). All my siblings and I created a storybook highlighting Mike's first 50 years. We each wrote him a letter of our personal, fond memories of growing up with him and everyone contributed photos that they had of Mike. He was very touched and thanked us all. We love you Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment