New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Computers and Scrapbooks Tips #11


How to use Microsoft Word

11.  Watermark Images – Use Word’s picture editing tool to enlarge and wash out an image for use as a page accent.  Add your image to a Word document (#1) select the image and from the picture toolbar choose COLOR WASHOUT (in some versions you’ll choose IMAGE CONTROL WATERMARK instead). Use a single watermark image to accent a page or repeat for a background.

No comments:

Post a Comment