New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, March 19, 2012

For My Traditional Scrapbook Followers....


Lately I've been showing mostly digital scrapbook projects for Easter decor and pages...time for a quick and easy traditional tip. This cute paper piecing bunny just takes minutes to make and you can make it in any size that you want by simply adjusting the size when you print it out. Right click on the image, copy, and then put in Word or any other program you have on your computer. Adjust and print out.  It's only 5 pieces (6 counting the sign he's holding). Make this bunny any color you need to match your layout and pictures. I made his adorable face and outlined mine with a fine tip black marker, chalk was essential for the ears, cheeks and paws and a couple of pot dots for the top paws to give him a little dimension. Have some "hoppin'" fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment