New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Scrapbooking, free steak and traffic school....

Mandy and I are enjoying some scrapbooking time (the kind of scrapbooking with scissors and paper - not digital) and taking in some sun rays. Who would have thought those two things could be so tiring. Of course I forgot to add that we ate tonight at the Outback Steak House in Tenpe, Arizona. Mandy's husband had a gift certificate for the Outback that he gave to us and it was the best meal either one of us has eaten in a long, long time. We shared a baked sweet potato smothered in honey and brown sugar butter (I'm sure that didn't have many calories in it).It was so good we complimented the chef to the manager and asked how it was made...and he told us! I found a diamond ring on the floor and turned it in, I'm sure someone out there is fretting about losing that ring. We were feeling pretty good about our free dinner and finding the ring but that "good" feeling didn't last long. On our way back to the hotel I accidentally bumped into a young man driving an Audi as I got into the right turn lane. No one was hurt, neither of us were traveling fast, so the damage was minimal but I wasn't driving my car...I was driving Mandy's car! (and her car has no damage at all)  I've never had an accident before and I've never received a ticket before. Now I have to attend traffic school...but the good thing is I can attend online so I don't have to come back down here to attend class. Aiden and the "other" Mandy came to the hotel to visit with us today. Aiden helped me cut zebras on the Cricut machine for the zoo page that I was working on. He says the funniest things. He said "God darn it" and was told not to say that, to say "Gosh". So he says "Gosh damn it" and once again he is told not to say that. We were trying so hard not to laugh. I have to admit it's a lot funnier when your grandchild says these things than it was when your kids said these things. I love being a grandma! PS...Yes Mandy is wearing a long, heavy winter coat inside of the restaurant even though it was over 70 degrees today and right now she is in flannel pjs and covered with big heavy quilts sound asleep. I want to strip down naked I'm so hot and I have a portable fan blowing on me. We are alike in so many ways,but our body temperatures are NOT alike at all. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment