New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, March 30, 2012

Want to help me arrange? Comment please....

Tonight I'm very sad. It's my last night home before I have to return to Arizona. This week has gone by way too fast. When I'm lying in bed at night in Arizona I am constantly  making mental lists of what I have to get accomplished when I am at the house in Winneconne...well once again I didn't complete my list. But I sure did get a lot done this week. I worked every day on the new scrapbook room, yet when I look at it I see so much more that I have to do. Here's what it looks like so far. What do you think?



I've been rearranging and moving things all around and you can see the mess on the floor, that's things I still haven't sorted through or I need to scan. I really need to get all my precious photos out of those old photo albums before the acid in that sticky stuff eats them away. Most of my old pictures are already yellow. Thank God I do scanning and retouching photos and documents fora living. If anyone out there needs to preserve their photos and make them digital...just give me a call 920-420-0463. I have the capability to scan and touch them up...sometimes repair them back to what they originally looked like. Don't wait another minute!
What I'm not showing you in these pictures is the other smaller room off to the side, mom used it as her office I'm using it as one large storage area. It is getting filled with bookshelves and filing cabinets. I unpacked loads of my Heritage Maker's supplies in that area. I'm not showing it to you yet because it still has boxes piled three high waiting for me to have time to figure out where to put it all.
If you saw similar pictures of my scrap room last fall, you will notice in these new pictures that all my paper is off the shelf on the right. With all the windows in this room and the bright sun beating in most of the day I just couldn't take the chance of ruining all my paper. It all got moved back into the darker storage room.
Hey, I'm open for any suggestions on how to set things up in my room. Just comment on this post. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a lot of room!!! Looks like you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Donna. The room is huge and I plan on having scrapbook classes in there soon.

    ReplyDelete