New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday or Monday?, Gold Canyon Candles and new Easter Project...

Since we got snowed in yesterday and therefore the college campus was closed, today which is Tuesday, sure felt like a Monday at work! Confused? So am I most of the time.

It's dangerous to leave me home all day on the computer. Last week I ordered those swimsuits (here's a tip...don't over stuff yourself with food then decide it's time to try on your new swimsuit...real bad idea!). Well, yesterday I ordered a good supply of Gold Canyon candles for the Winneconne home. If you have never smelled a Gold Canyon candle you are missing out. I am a firm believer that those cheap candles that you can buy at Wal-Mart are nothing more than a jar full of wax that barely carries a scent. I guarantee once you smell these candles you will never purchase a cheap candle again. My rep is Julie Sexton and if you want to see what this company has to offer go to http://www.goldcanyon.com/Shop/Content/Candles

I wrote to you about the all the snow we received over the weekend. I'm a little worried on how my Bella, a 4 pound chihuahua, is going to react to Wisconsin winters. When we have the least bit of snow here on the deck stairs I can't even get her to try to go down those stairs. Most times I have to nudge her butt half way down before she'll try to go on her own. She is always cold and hates the cold, wet snow on her little paws. When I'm not looking she just pees on the deck then runs back into the house. Next winter is going to be very interesting when we experience snow 10 times taller than she is. Maybe I could invest in a kitty litter box.

Did you notice the new colors on my page? Since St. Patrick's Day is over for another year, I changed all the green highlights to lavenders and pinks for Easter. Those colors have always reminded me of Easter. And speaking of Easter here is another project you can make for your home decor with Heritage Maker's.
Wouldn't this basket make the most adorable centerpiece for your Easter dining table? The template is already in our gallery, all you would have to do is upload your own photos, drag and drop them in an egg embellishment and add your child's or grandchild's name. It would only take a matter of minutes. As you can see you can make 6 double sided eggs on a 12X12 scrapbook page and the cost could be as little as $2.64. Go to www.memoriesin.com to register for your FREE account and you can begin your project today.

No comments:

Post a Comment