New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, March 8, 2012

I can breathe again and Aiden's 1st practice...


It's been a few days since I've written. I've been down with a bad sinus infection and headache. I went to buy some Claritin D at the local Safeway but they were sold out. I had to suffer through another day waiting for more to come in. I went back the next day and had to show my driver's license and sign for the medication. I asked for two boxes since it was on sale and was told "NO". A person is allowed to purchase one box per day. Everyone else I've told this story to seemed to know why all the security...what world have I been living in? I guess this stuff is used for making meth? Wow, I just wanted to be able to breathe through my nose again! And I learned a very valuable lesson after taking the Claritin D without reading the instructions...it was non-drowsy medication and I took it at bedtime. NOT one of the smartest moves on my part. I don't think I slept at all last night, as a matter of fact I was so wide awake I watched lots of Netflix and Hulu and got work done on my computer. Oh well, I'll read the label before I down a pill from now on and the good news was I was finally able to breathe through my nose. On a much happier note...today was Aiden's first day of soccer practice EVER!! His mother sent me pictures and I'm sharing them with you. I look at these pictures and hardly recognize him, he looks much older than 4 years old and I don't like that one bit. His shin guards are so stinkin' cute! Wish I could have been there to watch him. How many of you out there have kids or grandkids who play soccer? Share some pictures with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment