New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, March 15, 2012

What are Easter Pails? Take a look...

Did some more ordering. This time a swimming suit. I haven't bought one of those for probably 10 years and I think I definitely got my money's worth out of the last one. I can be tight on the funds for some things but a good swimming suit isn't one of those things, especially when I make them last so long. Can you tell I don't swim much? I tried Lands End on a friend's recommendation so we will see. It should arrive on Saturday.

The weather has been so unusually warm up on the mountain this winter...but winter isn't over yet for us. The weatherman is predicting high winds and snow for this weekend and into Monday. Flagstaff above 6000 feet can possibly get 10 to 20 inches! We are a little southeast of Flag so I'm not sure what we are suppose to get. We will see, I don't have much faith in most weathermen any more. I always say I could be a weather person because they don't get fired for being wrong.

St. Patrick's Day is almost here and if you haven't had a chance to make your St. Patty's Day card with Heritage Makers you will have to wait until next year. So I'm starting to show you all the great ideas we have for you to decorate your house with Easter decorations. Tonight I made special embellishments for Easter pails. What are Easter pails? Let me show you.

With our templates you can make your own CUSTOMIZED embellishments for your kids and grandkids (in my case I made these for my great-niece and nephew) in a matter of minutes. You can make these embellishments for as little as $2.64 for TWO pails on our 12 X 12 scrapbook page.
Aren't they adorable? The smaller circles are for making bottle caps...the new thing in town! C:\Users\Mary Lou\Downloads\Desktop\Easter HM\Alise_and_Ethan_Easter_Pail.png

No comments:

Post a Comment