New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fruits, Veggies and Clock Faces....

Had a new experience today...purchased a basket full of fresh fruits and vegetables from Bountiful Baskets Co-op. I first heard about this volunteer organization from my friend Donna about a month ago and this week I gave it a try. For fifteen dollars this is what was in our baskets today: 4 mangoes, 8 gala apples, 9 bananas, 10 oranges, a pineapple, a bunch of kale, a bunch of romaine lettuce, a bunch of green onions, a bunch of asparagus, a bag of carrots, 2 English cucumbers, a dozen green chiles and numerous orange and yellow chiles. Do you think it was worth it? I do, I know for a fact that the bunch of asparagus was worth over $4 all by itself. I know they deliver to the Heber-Overgaard area as well as the Show Low area. Go online and check out if you have deliveries where you live. http://www.bountifulbaskets.org  Everything will be explained on the website. I searched to see if they had these coops in Wisconsin but I didn't see any listed. This is something I would like to continue when I move there, so I will have to ask how to get one started in the Oshkosh area. Does anyone have recipes for kale and mangoes? I don't even know what kale is, I had to look it up online and what I saw didn't look appealing to me so please let me know soon how you make it.
The rest of the day was spent on the computer.Organizing my new facebook timeline page for the company, listening to motivational speakers on different subjects and I designed a cute St. Patrick's card with a pic of my great-niece Mollie, a 4th of July poster and a face for a clock. Heritage Makers has templates for all these products and there is something for every occasion..they have over 5,000 templates in their studio gallery. Or you can design your own from scratch and maybe get published. I've been fortunate to have been published in the template gallery ten times and if you design your own project they could choose you next! Watch for the darling Easter products coming real soon.  www.memoriesin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment