New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday JoAnn

I want to wish my sister JoAnn a very, very, happy birthday. I did get to talk to her earlier today but I wanted everyone to know how much I love and admire my older sister. She's been my best friend and mentor my entire life. JoAnn you are loved.  Wish I was there...

1 comment:

  1. I only wish JoAnn had an active FB page so I could post on her wall "Happy Birthday Mom" and I'm so blessed to have you in my life!! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete