New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, March 11, 2012

Aiden's tree, no family dinner and cheesy gifts...

Stayed in all day today. I started a family tree for Aiden on www.ancestry.com I've been working on the Schroeders' side for some time now so today I began on the Stones' side. It was a little more difficult since I haven't been in that family for over 20 years. I wasn't sure of the first names of Jeff's grandparents but the minute I saw a name in writing it came back to me. Beginning with Aiden I went back seven generations on the Stone side already. I was on that website for so many hours straight that I got a message from them telling me that the site wasn't responding any longer and I'd had to try back later...don't know if that's what they do or if that was just a coincidence...hmmm It was time for a break anyway, my eyes are killing me. I ate fairly healthy today with all my new fruits and veggies. Those English cucumbers are the best! The asparagus was for breakfast and supper...but the kale is going to my friend Sandy at work tomorrow. I'm not going to attempt to cook that since I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm not going to like it. The Stephens family invited me to join them for their Sunday family dinner, I heard chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes was on the menu, but around 3pm my fever returned so I decided not to go. I need to go to bed early and just hope tomorrow will be a better day health-wise for me. In my emails I received a coupon from Hennings Cheese Co. for $5 off my next order and they advertised a new cheese...have you every heard of Caramel Cheese? I haven't and it sounded good so I ordered it, I should have it in a few days. I love good Wisconsin cheese, you just can't beat it. I use Hennings for all my "cheesy" gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment