New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Friday, March 9, 2012

Shots, taxes done and cleats in bed...

Started the day with the non-drowsy Claritin...works much better during day-light hours. Now maybe I can sleep tonight. I haven't been happy with the recommendations from our local clinic. I've had this sinus infection since December. When I reacted badly to the antibiotic that they precsribed me I was told to just tough it out. Well, three months later I'm still suffering because the infection has never gone away! So I was awarded today with a shot in my butt! Painful, but if it kills this damn thing it will be worth it. I remember as a kid the doctor came to our house to treat us when we were sick and 9 times out of 10 he didn't leave until we got a shot in the butt. It hurt me much more back then, but my butt was a lot skinnier back then too. I wanted to run and hide when I saw Dr, Kuhn and his little black bag knocking at our front door.How many of you out there reading this can remember housecalls made by your local doctor? Tell us about it. The second most fun I had today was doing  my taxes...for the second time. I worked hours online starting my taxes about a month ago and I must not have saved it to my computer, so today I got to start over at the beginning. I'm finished for this year and that's a great feeling.Yesterday I showed you pictures of Aiden at his first soccer practice. His mother told me that he didn't want to take off his cleats last night and begged her to allow him to sleep in them. She didn't allow that of course. I think his first official game is tomorrow. More job applications went out today. I'm beginning to be an expert at writing resumes and cover letters. I pray something comes up for me in Wisconsin real soon. I want to come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment