New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring has sprung at this house in Winneconne....

Where do I begin? Let's just start with today. My sister Barb and her husband Mike came over to deliver a desk for me to use. I was expecting a one piece desk with some drawers in it..I actually received a huge computer center desk shaped like an L. I have so much room now to unload more of my office "stuff" that has been in boxes since last March!
Then the two of them helped me move and organize other heavy pieces of office furniture. Some needed repairing and Mike worked on those. Some needed organizing and Barb helped me on those. We got all The Christmas decorations back up in the attic (I had 12 Rubbermaid boxes full!!).  My office in mom's house is now beginning to look better than ever.
We all moved to the outside of the house...Mike drilled and put in hooks for my collection of wind chimes while Barb supervised...Mike put up birdhouses and Barb helped put up different things to feed our feathered friends. I  put out my new solar lights so they could begin charging with the gorgeous sunshine that we had this afternoon. They are awesome. The lights are shaped as butterflies, dragonflies and humming birds and change colors. Donna and Fritz bought me a set for Christmas a couple of years ago and I brought them last summer to put in the flower beds in Winneconne. My sister Barb really liked them so I've been searching for a year and finally found a store that sells these sets. I got two sets for Barb as an early birthday present and I got myself three more sets.



Of course I'm not  going to keep them clumped together like this. Eventually they will go into mom's flower beds but I have loads of weeds to pick out of the beds before I put anything in them. More pictures to follow once I get done I promise. I feel scrapbook pages in the making...
I didn't realize how much I've missed my wind chimes until I heard them today. I have all kinds and sizes and Mike made sure to put in extra hooks so I can collect more (hint hint sons). I'm not sure the neighbors will like the sounds especially tonight with these winds. But it's music to my ears.
If the weather stays nice I will get at those flowerbeds tomorrow. We planted loads of bulbs last year and I can see many green shoots coming up. Also the lilac bushes are getting green leaves and purple buds already and the rose branches are poking through with new growth. What a wonderful time of the year.
The birds have already found the food and were feasting today. I still need peanuts and corn though for the squirrels. Busy, busy, busy...
A big thank you to Barb and Mike for all your help today...I owe you...

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you did not take the cold and snow with you. It has been warm in AZ, the wind kicked up Sunday. Enjoy gardening. Glad to hear that you want to start scrapping!

    ReplyDelete