New Home

I have moved back home to Wisconsin but I want to reassure my Arizona clients that I am still their personal consultant even though I am 2,000 miles away. That's what is so great about digital scrapbooking and Heritage Makers...with today's technology I can reach out to you through the Internet. Contact me at info@memoriesin.com or call 920-420-0463 if you need any guidance on your next project.


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Computers and Scrapbooks Tips #9


How to use Microsoft Word

9. Twisted Text – Choose INSERT, PICTURE, WORD ART and select a style you like.  Type your text and click OK to create the art.  Use the tools on the Word Art toolbar to change its colors, bend it into shape and then print it. Tip: This technique works best with short titles or sentences. The effect does not work well on long paragraphs of journaling.



No comments:

Post a Comment